Anthropometric Tape Measure
What is an anthropometric tape measure?An anthropometric tape measure is a tape measure intended for body measurement. It typically has some or all of the following characteristics:
- Blank space before the zero (6-8cm ideally)
- Thin, flexible steel blade (about 6mm ideally)
- About 2m in length
Where to buy an anthropometric tape measure
NutriActiva.com sells anthropometric tape measures from around the world.
Compare Anthropometric Tape Measures
Lufkin W606PM Anthropometric / Diameter Tape MeasureThis is one of the most well-known models and is recommended by ISAK for anthropometry.
- 2m long
- measures in mm
- top of blade measures distance, bottom measures diameter
- 6mm wide steel blade
- Chrome shell
- Space before zero: 7.5 cm
AnthroFlex NA305 Anthropometric Tape MeasureThis anthropometric tape measure has the same specifications as the Lufkin W606PM but with a different case and lower price.
- The blade is flexible steel
- Solid, durable ABS plastic case with attractive design
- Blank space before zero
- Measures in cm/mm, up to 2 meters long
- Spring tension action returns easily
- High quality European design and production
- Ideal for measurements of body, pipes, trees, and more.
- Weight: 1 ounces (28 grams)