With the body mass index (BMI) tape measure you can monitor and assess changes to your body, including waist circumference and waist-to-hip ratio. Then use the calculator function to quickly determine BMI and obesity risk.
- EASILY ASSESS OBESITY RISK by calculating BMI.
- LOW COST makes this an economical option for students
- COLORED CHART makes it easy to show the results to patients
HOW TO CALCULATE BMI
- Using the dial, line up your weight (in kilograms) with your height (in meters).
- See BMI reading in window to determine if you are underweight, healthy, or overweight, or very overweight.
- Use the following colors to identify obesity risk: Green= underweight, Yellow = healthy, Brown= moderate risk, Orange = obese ("central obese") and high risk of heart disease.
- BMI calculated based on height and weight measurements
- Circumference of neck, chest, abdomen, biceps, waist, calves, thighs, and forearms
- Material: ABS plastic case, fiberglass blade
- Length: 150cm
- Width: 15mm
- Units: Metric and Stones (Australia)
NutriActiva will repair or replace any defective product we sell within 6 months of purchase. Details Here