- MEASURE CIRCUMFERENCE measures circumferences of any part of the body: arm, chest, waist, calf, thigh, hip and more
- RETRACTABLE retract the measuring tape by pressing the button at the center. Push-button retraction and locking feature ensure snug measurement; it is easy to measure by yourself
- SPECIFICATIONS: Range: Up to 150cm, Material: Plastic, Size: Approx. 7.2x2.1cm(Dia.xThickness)
- COLOR CODED: Blade with colors to identify obesity risk: Green = healthy, Orange = moderate risk, Red = obese ("central obese") and high risk of heart disease.
With the body mass index (BMI) tape measure you can monitor and assess changes to your body, including waist circumference and waist-to-hip ratio. Then use the calculator function to quickly determine BMI and obesity risk.
How to To identify Obesity Risk
1. Measure waist. Note that one side is for males, the other for females. The difference is the color-coded scale according to gender.
2. Use the following colors to identify obesity risk: Green = healthy, Orange = moderate risk, Red = obese ("central obese") and high risk of heart disease.
To calculate BMI
1. Using the dial, line up your weight (in kilograms) with your height (in meters).
2. See BMI reading in window to determine if you are underweight, healthy, or overweight, or very overweight.