- MEASURE bone length to estimate height of patients unable to stand (i.e. in wheel chair or bedridden), and calculate midpoint of upper arm for body fat testing. Typically used to measure knee height, demi-span, ulna length, and forearm length.
- DUAL READING Tape shows two measurement readings: outside (normal) and inside (length of the tape plus length of the case).
- BUILT-IN LEVEL facilitates accurate, consistent measurements.
- COMPARED TO A KNEE HEIGHT CALIPER OR OSTEOMETER a flexible segmometer is much less expensive and more compact.
- SPECIFICATIONS 3m range, stainless steels tips, precision 0.5 mm, resolution 1mm.
The Realmet segmomometer is a premium quality tool for nutritionists, dieticians, personal trainers, sports scientists, and other medical professionals for taking specific body measurements. Includes deluxe wood box for safe storage and transport.