Lange Caliper Repairs & Calibration
NutriActiva LLC DBA Beta Technology is the manufacturer of the Lange Skinfold caliper, and we provided repair and calibration services.
How Often Should the Lange Skinfold Caliper be Calibrated?
- To ensure the Lange caliper has calibrated pressure, the springs should be replaced every 5 years or after 10,000 uses, whichever comes first.
- The Lange caliper factory calibration for the dial reading is +/- 1.0mm. Calibration service is not required if it falls within that standard. It can be tested with the 5-step calibration block.
Lange Caliper Calibration Certification
NutriActiva can provide you with a calibration certication of your Lange caliper, either remotely or by mail-in. Proper calibration of the Lange caliper refers to both the dial reading and the spring pressure.
REMOTE CERTIFICATION - $15:
If you have a 5-step calibration block you can email us the following:
- Pictures showing the reading at each of the 5 increments
- Picture of the serial number on the bottom side of thumb handle
- A copy of your original purchase invoice. We can only certify the pressure with a proof of purchase date.
MAIL-IN CERTICATION - $25 (includes return shipping):
Send your Lange caliper to:
Attn: Service Dept.
10800 Nesbitt Ave S
Bloomington, MN 55431
Lange Caliper Calibration & Repair Services
Needle Adjustment - $60 + parts if necessary (lens or needle replacement)
We will calibrate the reading to +/- 1.0mm at 10mm, 20mm, 30mm, 40mm, and 50mm.
Spring Replacement -- Currently unavailable.