Holway equipment is top-of-the-line anthropometry equipment designed by certified ISAK III instructor Francis Holway.
- ALUMINUM BODY CONSTRUCTION makes this anthropometer both lightweight and durable with a smooth slide.
- RIGID BODY DESIGN provides more stable measurements compared to a flexible segmometer
- Knee height or ulna length (forearm) to estimate height of patients unable to stand (i.e. in wheel chair or bedridden)
- Demi-span (finger tips to mid chest)
- Upper arm lengths to calculate midpoint for body fat testing, or for blood pressure cuff location.
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Range: 60cm
- Resolution: 1mm
- Tip Length: 4.7cm
- Transport & Storage: Includes fitted cardboard box
OTHER NAMES / SIMILAR PRODUCTS
NutriActiva will repair or replace any defective product we sell within 6 months of purchase. Details Here