Holway Large Bone Anthropometer
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Holway large bone anthropometer is our top-of-the-line model with an elegant and smooth anodized aluminum finish. WIth a large bone anthropometer, you can measure the diameters of chest depth (AP Thorax), abdomen, shoulder width, illiac crest, chest (thorax) width, and foot length. It can be used for the ISAK 2 certification course, which allows you to advance your career as a certified anthropometrist.
The Holway is 100% anodized aluminum for durability, ease of use, and accuracy. It is designed by world renowned ISAK 4 anthropometry instructor Francis Holway, and they are used in his courses around the world.
RECOMMENDED USE: Professional
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS: 100% anodized aluminum construction for a smooth, easy slide.
- EASY TO READ SCALE helps reduce reading and recording errors
- ELEGANT, ERGONOMIC DESIGN: For comfortable and easy handling. Fixed arms mean there is no additional setup time required.
- EASY AP THORAX MEASUREMENT: To measure chest depth, simply slide the grey tips to the top, take the measurement, and subtract 20cm from the reading.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE: Rigid anodized aluminum construction make this tool very lightwieght, durable and long lasting.
OTHER NAMES / SIMILAR PRODUCTS
- Large sliding caliper
- Chest depth calipers
- Breadth caliper
Free USA Shipping on orders $50+.
Same day shipping on orders placed by 1pm CST. Otherwise they ship within 1 business day.
International shipping to 200+ countries with discounted Fedex rates in 3-5 business days.
Shipping rates and import taxes calculated automatically in the shopping cart.
More information on international shipping and taxes.
Shop With Confidence
Ships in 1 Business Day